This advanced robotics camp is a STEAM (Science, Technology, English, Arts and Mathematics) based curriculum.
Challenging and fun time learning about robotics. Students will build a series of robots, learning about the hardware structures and methods for programming. All the while students will make meaningful connections with teachers and other students.
- Learn about the IOT (Internet of Things)
- Exercise robotic control using WIFI, bluetooth and voice recognition
- Design simple electronic circuits for robotic motion
- Learn to write simple codes/programming for robotics
- Using Arduino, learn to incorporate IR sensors, motion detectors and touch sensors into robotic motion
- Explore practical life skills and enjoy many activities
- Create memories to last a lifetime!